At Sunset Glass Co., Inc., we have the experience and expertise for the services listed below. Our wealth of knowledge and experience to cut, fix, or customize glass for just about any need sets us apart (Some limitations may apply). Please drop by our showroom or contact us for a free estimate.
Replacement Glass – Broken window, sidelight or cabinet glass? We would be happy to provide replacement to fit your needs. (Please note, we do not install or create windows or cabinetry frames. We install the glass components only)
Customer Provided Glass
- We can cut up to 1/4 inch thick glass at customer’s risk. In some cases, we can cut thicker, depending on need.
- Grind chips out of glassware (glass stemware, bowls, figurines, etc).
- Drill holes in glass (porcelain, ceramic tile, fish tanks, bottles, etc.). We cannot cut or drill tempered glass.
Please Note: All cutting of customer’s glass is at customer’s risk
- Single pane – installed in windows, doors, and skylights
- Double pane – installed in windows, doors, and skylights
- Glass for cabinet doors – please note that doors must be ready to accept glass
- Glass for table tops, picture frames, furniture tops, shelving, cabinet doors, fireplace doors, and refrigerator shelves
- Rescreening of entry doors, patio sliding doors, storm doors, and windows – Flat and Wicket – We provide either gray or charcoal mesh
- Installation of standard and custom shower doors
- Installation of customer’s own shower door
- Replacement – safety glass, hardware (rollers, knobs, towel bars, etc.), water seals for customer’s own shower door
- Framed tub and shower enclosures – these can be framed in a variety of different types of metal